Search This Blog

September 13, 2024


So true! I often feel the same, usually while trying to sleep. From where is this beautiful photo? If taken from a different angle we would be able to see the the magnificent painting. 

I presume the photo of the delightful chair and carpet are in your living area, very comfortable!

I am not so "squished-up" as before; the breaking of my old "Regency" 1820's  chair now appears as a "blessing in disguise".  However Graham has told me, Save the pieces, I would like to completely repair it, especially as I have so much convenient space to store  almost all Antiques.

I'm more than curious to see their present abode, the humidity and lack of high heat is perfect for such items.

Reality England, from where it all came!

Once more have a good night.

Suzanne

No comments: