Search This Blog

September 14, 2024

I've known those feelings for the last few days. This afternoon I just sat on the balcony and watched a few birds, a butterfly flitted across  all the flowers that I had watered, then almost sat but eventually hovered over my hand, then suddenly disappeared!  My reaction, naturally, was to really miss my lovely garden that I built single handedly over many years, happily it is still surviving , but with a few too many weeds! 

 I made the right move last summer; cutting the lawns all around the house, etc. would most likely have been impossible this year. 

Today before it is too hot , I shall take a short walk around the property and try to build up my lack of energy.  

You are struggling extremely well, a good example for me to pursue instead of just feeling "my old age".

Have a great day.

No comments: