Search This Blog

September 6, 2024 v3

Having just eaten a small meal that I really didn't enjoy, my stomach told me the same thing which I totally ignored, I sat in my comfortable armchair and put my feet on the stool, then thought "now what next".  Naturally I picked up the computer and found your latest 'a la quell Chapeau".  Bill, I laughed until I almost had tears in my eyes!!!  So much for ordering things online, but I admire your perseverance!

The photo of the captivating woman was wearing a very suitable hat; how did you manage to photograph her without her noticing?  In spite of having an expanding girth, you haven't lost your admiring touch!! 

Now I shall attempt to start writing my next composition.  Did I tell you on the telephone that I now have a few prints of one professional photo taken almost three months ago, one of which you are welcome to borrow. It is much improved than the one you received from Kathy at the weekend. 

Back to typing again!

Suzanne

No comments: