Search This Blog

September 2, 2024

That was quite an evening with an amazing meal.  The Australian Family would enjoy our weather as it is their early Spring, great for the whole family to be  together.

I remember those days of special "Ipad "viewing and talking", then "Grandma and Uncle Tony I'm giving you a big Hug"!

I grew up with the "seen but not heard" axiom until I was about 14 and "home for the holidays". My God-Mother, Daddy's youngest sister, came "Home" from New Zealand for the first time since 1937 to attend their Uncle's 90th Birthday party @ Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane, London. That was what one of Daddy's cousins, a few weeks later, called "A real Shein-Dig": I believe a typical Scottish expression!<

So glad you were able to enjoy such a great day.

Just watched the ParaLympics Men"s Swimming, Canada won Gold. I have to stay around for another 4 years!!

Now back to housework.

Suzanne

No comments: