Search This Blog

August 31, 2024


Hello, Suzanne!

I confirm my email is:
lgwilliamchapman@me.com

If you have someone (anyone anywhere whosoever) take a photo of you, they can then send it to me by email. You could ask anyone in the apartment building to do so. It will only take a moment. Then I’ll have it to add to your article I’m preparing.

You will of course have to make a note of my email address to provide it to the photographer!  So please write it down now on a scrap of paper and put it in your purse.

Bill

Preceded by:

Sounds like a good idea.  Or you would be welcome here, when I could show you my slightly less over crowded living area !

My Apple computer has somewhat changed, at times it's driving me "nuts"!

SUZANNE

On Fri, Aug 30, 2024 at 7:54 PM L. G. William Chapman, B.A., LL.B. <lgwilliamchapman@me.com> wrote:

We’ll have to plan a coffee date at Equator for me to get a snapshot!

L. G. William Chapman, B.A., LL.B.
Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public (ret’d)

On Aug 30, 2024, at 6:55 PM, Tony & Suzanne Cannell <tonyandsuzanne@gmail.com> wrote:

I have tried what you suggested but it's not a simple thing to do!  Neither of my computers will forward the photo's, or I can't find them.

Sorry.

Suzanne

On Thu, Aug 29, 2024 at 6:00 AM L. G. William Chapman, B.A., LL.B. <lgwilliamchapman@me.com> wrote:

Stand in front of a mirror then take a photo of yourself.  Send it to me. It will edit it so there is no concern about quality.


More memories, which I'm sure Franz F's daughter was too young for her to remember. On a few afternoons over a period of several weeks, I would babysit said two young children  In A.G.H. Cafeteria, whilst their dear Mother attended her Dr's appointments.They would scribble artistic pictures on provided paper, I would read and show a few of Ian's children's books; namely "Richard Scarry" all beautifully drawn pictures of different lives and activities.

Enjoy your At Home weekend.

Suzanne

No comments: