Search This Blog

August 30, 2024

Well, it was very amusing, you really became deeply involved in an appropriate Senior's Moment, or should I say "a quarter of an hour "!!  I know exactly where the said houses still stand.  In fact, around 2pm today I took a wrong turn and drove past the old Land Registry Office and wondered what would become of the old building.

I remember a few years ago it was completely cleared out of hundreds of old boxes etc. Now I'm trying to remember who, in later years, lived  in Dear old Rev Bickley's Tiny abode; maybe it was a lady who used to volunteer in AGH  but finally died.

You have known so many people over your long Lawyer's  years , no wonder you can nowadays easily mistake people.

Rest well and have a final laugh re: this morning!

Suzanne

No comments: