Search This Blog

August 18, 2024

On Aug 18, 2024, at 5:45 PM, Tony & Suzanne Cannell <tonyandsuzanne@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry Bill, I understand that not everyone can enjoy the beauty and accomplishment of many gardens. It is lovely to occasionally view large green swords from a distance, especially if one lives in a large city.  However, having grown up helping a Father grow flowers, fruits and vegetables in several different properties.I appear to have followed suit!  Also, in 1940 when Daddy volunteered in the R.A.F for 5 years, I was the one from that early age, to take over every thing to grow, including, mowing large lawns. My dear Mummy hadn't a clue how to do anything outside, so she just left it all to me. She was an excellent cook, especially with extremely short "Rations".

Now it is time for me to phone my Grandson, Alexander for his 18th Birthday tomorrow and wish him the very best of luck entering his whole new life; joining Acadia U's Special swimming team, and 4 years of studies, in Kinesiology and Biology, also still training for 2028 Olympics.

Enjoy your beautiful views.

Suzanne

No comments: