Search This Blog

August 29, 2024

Don't know all that really is, so I shall just delete.

You obviously had an uncomfortable twenty four hours, lack of sleep can make us all miserable and sometimes "bad tempered", without any other problems.

Last Fall I decided that driving into the once pleasant smallish city was no longer a safe place for me. I used to buy all my Gluten and Lactose Free foods from Costco, some of which I can now purchase in Almonte.  However I now have to rely on several friends to pick-up what I need, or ask for a drive.

My present refrigerator is rather small and will not hold enough of my special cheeses which I can only buy at said Store.

Warm socks are something I have to wear at night when the sheets are cold and 'feet cramps" keep me awake ! After my two long drives this last weekend to the
special Dump, I was totally exhausted; Sunday night I slept for 10 1/2 hours without moving, Monday after eating  each meal I slept again for another two hours by Tuesday morning I was ready to finally stay awake!!  I certainly felt it was not advisable to do it again at my old age.

I just finished covering up all my balcony plants , the overnight temperature is forecast to be very cold for August.

I haven't found any photos for you on my computer but I do have printed ones.

Sleep well.  Pleasant dreams.

Suzanne

No comments: