Search This Blog

October 4, 2024


Two more beautiful Fall photos.  It is cooler here than Almonte, but walking two Huskie dogs each evening along a narrow trail right next to the ocean is amazing, breathing the salt 
sea air always brings me back to an energetic life!

The flight was long but very good, I was well looked after sitting in a wheelchair at each airport. The first flight was a few minutes late arriving in Edmonton, of course both planes were each at the farthest ends of the airport; wheelchair passengers are always first on but last off. I was rushed through hundreds of travellers on a large buggy then down the ramp to the plane which was kept waiting for 8 minutes for me to arrive. Without the said chair I would have lost my flight and luggage! 

Graham and Ana have a very interesting large country house on 1 and 1/4 acres of sloping ground very close to the edge but high above the Ocean.

Just watching a green hummingbird visiting a large red Petunia bush, a lovely sight several times a day.

Enjoy the Fall in your new car.  Take care.

Suzanne



No comments: